Thursday, December 8, 2022

Friday Post 442b

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands@ 2480. Righteo, take two: events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to start tipping bins awoke me @ 5:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually, nature calls hourly after the initial morning pot :P but happiness was snoring soundly all the way until dearest dad very considerately walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again and relieving myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, tries to suck Pearls six pearls, laughs when Pearl bodyslams him for that cheek, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her usual daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once she lets Peggy in, Peggy knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning, fifteen more minutes? And wisely disappears when Pearl nods @ her, even though Pearl's anatomically the wrong shape for giving the Bear Bum. XD When she comes back, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush. Thanks to Peggy who kindly has already squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • After sitting over the loo for one tinkle, Peggy please to rip off the pullup pants and gimme a pad and washing Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is one yummy bowl of Sultana Bran, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat and she tootles me off to Calamvale Central. As expected, PIG mum wouldn't lemme go to Garbo again since she seriously HATES that I get to use Sparkless3. *sigh* But thanks to Peggy who helped me with my seatbelt all day~
  • The disabled carpark outside the end of Calamvale Central were all taken but Peggy found one underground. After grabbing a trolley for us, we caught the massive lift up, began shopping first @ the Mega Discount Fruit Market before continuing to Woolies, before I sat outside Woolies and Peggy did her own further shopping.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Peggy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Peggy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last when Peggy was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Peggy made me a buttered double cheese toastie for lunch with one mug of yummy peppermint tea. Damn PIG mum for already leaving me out that teabag and telling Peggy not to gimme any white tea with sugar. >< *sigh*
  • After Peggy left, the parents got back from whatever they were doing and got ingredients out for my cooking session with Tiff! I asked PIG mum please for a Christmas card that I wrote to Tiff since I vaguely recalled today was Tiff's last session with me before she took holidays. 
  • When Tiff arrived we made and cooked crepes together! I sat @ the gobbling :P to add and mix ingredients, walked to the microwave to melt chunks of butter inside a cup and stood @ the stove to cook the crepes! Whilst there I softly told Tiff how I'd somehow managed to slip from this armchair and land on the floor but I did what the physios taught me: went from sitting to four point kneeling to two point kneeling then shoved upright and grabbed the chair and sat back down. Not a fall. XD
  • After she left dad said he was going to church but to tell PIG mum he'd be home @ 5pm.
  • I'm looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 197TH time!
  • Toms: enjoying my usual sleep-in till 10am, when Nisha minds me till 2pm. Must remember to remind dad to setup the Christmas tree; I'll decorate it with Nisha and hopefully I'll get SOME wrapped Christmas presents this year??!!
  • Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea and fingers crossed for the chance to read for two/three hours toms!
  • Will ask dad later is there any table tennis @ church toms arvo.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 197TH time: Willan, Albanese, Palaszczuk, Wood, Willan, Bavas, Fentiman, Nicholls, Millward, Shontell (first name), Greer, Biden, Sherelle (first name), Blinken, Wheelen (heard), Kearsley, Sinclair, Ragland, Piers (first name), Colahan, Stream, Hallion, Rossano (first name), Tantully, Barty, Healy, Lanning (heard), Mortimer, Fegan, Brewer, Langford (heard), Yvette (first name), Bradman, Head, Labuschagne, Hockley, Neser, Gout (first name), Gout, Carney, Stamatakis and D'Ath. 67/82USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Ebony Cavallaro read the weather report from King George Square. Brisbane was 21-27 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-25. Sunrise 4:45am Sunset 6:36

No comments: