Thursday, December 8, 2022

Thursday Post 442

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I';ve been hard @ work plodding 2510 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Messiah For The Magi; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Importance Of Sleep'; fourthly, Joni's  devotional topic's "You're A Jewel and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Fast-Food Encouragement' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUE and TWELVE MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed!! >< *sigh* But just super-quickly, events for today?

  • Aww, I missed out on one more straight week of awesome sleeps by one day; nature called @ like 12:45am this morning. >< XD
  • Karina minded me from 7:30am till 3:30pm; she took me to the final GCCW for 2022 and then we had lunch with Fi, C1 and C2 @ Rice Paper Vietnamese before going to the new bubble tea place for drinks!
  • Kim took me to Kathy's place for our December book club Christmas party! I gave Christmas cards to everyone, got one present from Erika and another from Barb!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-1. Hopefully we can go to Garbo again!
  • Tiff's coming for her last OT session for 2022; we're making crepes!
    Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: