Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Thursday Post 448b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2416. Lol, will definitely have cracked 2.5 grand before the day ends! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Not giving me my usual fifteen more minutes, PIG mum quickly helped me up, left me breakfast and bolted off for her half-day's work. Dad followed suit, with the order that I ring him when the carer arrives and also every fifteen minutes while I'm waiting. 
  • Since the CODA office opens @ 9am, I rang @ 9am and then every fifteen minutes later, chasing for any female carer to take me out! I talked with three/four different CODA members; originally Michelle said she'd look for CODA staff; when none were available she said she'd look for Staffing Options and when even they weren't available she said she'd keep looking! Finally @ 10:57 Michelle found Amy who was gonna arrive in twenty minutes!
  • I sat by the front door and awaited her arrival; when she hadn't arrived I rang CODA again asking where's Amy?? Know when she finally arrived?? 11:45am!!! XD
  • Obviously there wasn't any time to watch Avatar2; Amy just drove me to Sunnybank Plaza and parked underground.
  • I sat down outside Daiso and asked Amy to please find the Christmas gift PIG mum was after before following her inside to get it. Since I didn't see anything suitable for her birthday present I suggested how about we try KMart next? Surely Peppa Pig's still popular among little kids?
  • At Kmart the lady minding the front directed us towards the toy section; once we reached that section I braced against one shelf and sent Amy to find what I was after and she found it! Dad will definitely appreciate the gift too, since he was a house builder by trade.
  • Our last stop for the day was C Cafe for lunch! Amy got herself a plate of crinkle cut chips while I had the pork chop in onion sauce with rice and a cold HK-style milk tea coffee. I was very impressed with my lunch because the onion sauce actually came with three tiny onion pieces (pinky fingernail size), one slice of carrot and one chunk of broccoli! There were two tradies sitting beside us; I complimented the older one on his use of chopsticks since I was only using a spoon and a fork; he laughed and said he'd worked in Hong Kong for twenty years and needed to learn how to use chopsticks lest he starve! XD
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Amy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Amy flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Amy rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Heading outside, I booted the computer up and asked Amy to please clean the bathroom. 'Twas 3pm when she came back; I asked her next to massage Ela for thirty minutes before I signed her off @ 3:30, except she spent the first ten minutes tapping @ her phone, only ten minutes very gently massaging Ela and the last ten jotting mileage down, etc.! XD
  • At 3:30pm I headed over to the gobbling :P table and signed her off with my thanks and byes; she's working both public holidays so will be filthy rich soon! Since she's NEVER had a bubble tea before, I told her to use all that extra cash to treat yourself to one and then come back, drive me somewhere and have another one with me.
  • Had a banana and drank one mug of peppermint tea, used the loo for one tinkle and plopped online.
  • If we're not going out for dinner tonight, fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 206TH time!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-1; she's taking me to Underwood MarketPlace and I'm getting a photo with Santa!
  • Shouldn't have anything happening afterwards; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, fingers crossed for some sushi for arvo tea and hopefully watching the 6pm bulletin for the 207TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Chers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: