Saturday, December 17, 2022

Saturday Post 447c

 Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3093 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'For Your Comfort'. Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Our last stop was the Sushi Guru, where I picked a veggie tempura sushi roll for arvo tea.
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, back outside Nisha made me another mug of white tea with two sugars, reheated the leftovers dad had left her for my lunch with extra oyster sauce (she can't cook the toast yummy but she does make the rice tastier! XD) and then went to clean the bathroom before coming back and having a kebab for lunch.
  • Lol originally dad said go to the loo @ 1:50pm but he came home @ 1:48pm and immediately ordered me to go! While I was over the loo he signed Nisha off and shooed her away early; she's back same time next Saturday on Christmas Eve!
  • Toda @ church, dad and I played two long rounds (so four rounds) together. I said heylo to Uncle Sam and Aunty Carly~
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle, munched my yummy vegie tempura sushi roll with one mug of peppermint tea and read until 3:50, taking my total reading time to two hours and ten minutes today. I finished pg. 250 @ 4:22pm.
  • After one more loo trip, I plopped online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 202ND time. All the things I like recording should be in the previous post.
  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one tinkle and climbed into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD.
  • We had dinner tonight @ Ho Lin Wah; as usual, having a two person meal between three people and dad taking away one serve for his lunch toms means I got piss little but hey. That's expected.
  • Dad drove us home via the scenic route, stopping along somewhere like Daw Rd and getting PIG mum to film some pretty Christmas decorations.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Presume PIG mum'll attend CM online and then drive me to BCAC for ESS in-person @ 11am? Planning to read the book club novel for one hour over and after breakfast first!
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS people but basically resigned to just a pissy little UnHappy Meal with dad @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Also basically resigned to a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *another sigh*
  • But excitement: tomorrow late arvo/evening I'm attending possibly my last Christmas party for the year @ BCAC! Hmm, wonder can I find my Santa hat toms ... 
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: