Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday Post 443d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3647. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I sent my XMas Greetings to Fr. Paul and Cath and Mr. Jay.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my shopping trip to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown but even more excitingly, she's taking me to the CODA client Christmas party @ like midday! I look forward to meeting Jamie and Jayden (and apologising profusely to Jayden coz I didn't know CODA had hired two guys so when I heard a male voice answer the phone just presumed the speaker was Jamie. XD)
  • Karina will see me home and showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Perhaps I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 201ST time?
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: