Thursday, December 1, 2022

Friday Post 443b

 Heylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1004. Ha, I'm just over one grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Around 7:45am I woke again for the pot :P and when relieving myself, wondered why dearest dad wasn't leaving for work yet? Oh, he's prolly taking today off; this year, he's rarely working Fridays.  
  • More happy snoring together for Pearl and me, PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 8:50am my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more. Soon she's let herself into my room and hit me with the eye goo before returning outside and awaiting Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • Why Pearl loves Peggy: once she's in, she bids MR. Pearl good morning before offering me fifteen more minutes! Luckily she didn't come back earlier than fifteen minutes later this week; Pearls not anatomically structured to give the Bear Bum. XD
  • After my fifteen more minutes I use the pot :P once more for three more tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who's already squirted some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Peggy walks behind me; she didn't have avocado toast for breakfast this morning; instead, she had honey toast!
  • Lol PIG mum had already left me out one bowl of Minus :P for breakfast this morning but I screeched what about my chocolate custard bun?? Aww I thought I'd eat both but nope, PIG mum removes the bowl of cereal before fetching the chocolate custard bun for me. I also drink one warm mug of Milo, pop all my usual drugs :P and drink another full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. . There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Peggy's passenger seat, she kindly helps me with my seatbelt and then she tootles us off to Garbo because amazingly, PIG mum said YES and let her bring Sparkless3 with me!! :D
  • Peggy finds parking @ the lowest basement level @ the end of the new section of garbo, she unloads Sparkless3 from her car boot, I transfer over to it, and we're in!
  • OMG I had SO MUCH FUN wheeling around Garbo this morning!! Seems like the shops are more high-end than the ones @ Sunnybank Hills Shopping centre; first we ducked into some store that sold sporting memorabilia and then I had a long browse around QBD!
  • We turned back around just before reaching Woolies; hopefully next time we can travel the whole length!
  • We ducked briefly into Coles and bought some groceries for PIG mum ... a loaf of white bread, maybe?
  • At the checkouts I asked the dude where was the Santa for photos; he replied @ the end of H&M. I asked Peggy have we got time to see and she said yes! :D
  • Approaching Santa I could see he was alone (school hadn't ended yet) and I called out, "Hello, Santa!" He waves back, cheekily asking, "Have you been good?" I shoot back @ him, "Of course!" XD Unfortunately you've gotta pay for photos with Santa; it's not a take selfies place so I just bid Santa goodbye ...
  • We've just exited the lift and are about to enter the carpark when Peggy remembers my sushi! Yay for her, I'd totally forgotten about it! XD
  • Luckily there's a sushi shop just outside Target! I asked the lady who I bought the sushi from was she Japanese; when she answered no, Chinese I asked Mandarin Chini/Cantonese Chinese and when she replied both I chatted with her in Canto for awhile!
  • Back home I took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was a tuna in tomato and onion toastie with one slice of cheese cut into two recxtangles and one yummy mug of Chinese tea.
  • Peggy didn't get to leave until 2:02pm since Peggy was yapping @ her. XD Me, I popped online to await Tiff's arrival, answering the phone when she rang saying she was running like twenty minutes late.
  • When she arrived I called out Tiff's here! Dad replied you open the door for her but I replies no way, since she's the therapist you wanted coming, you open the door for her coz I'm not gonna do it! XD
  • Today Ela spent one hour doing functional, impractical hand exercises for Tiff. But next week's her last for the year (since she's going back to H.K for Christmas) and we're gonna cook crepes!
  • After she left, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then returned online.
  • *explodes with excitement* When I checked my e-mails after Peggy left I got one from Jamie saying ring him to organise the Queen Street Mall trip tonight; I did and some guy called Jayden answered! I knew there was one guy @ CODA but not two! Jayden put me through to J amie, Jamie said he'd look for someone and then he rang back and said Minjum will!! WOO HOO!!! :D She comes @ 5:30; the shops are open till 7:30pm so we'll go shopping first and have dinner (my first/second box of KFC!) before visiting the massive Christmas tree!! 
  • Toms: enjoying my once-weekly sleep-in until Nisha comes to mind me from 10-2pm. Presumably going for walkies with her to Calamvale Central. Will shower once getting home since I don't get afternoon 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Must remember to ask dad is there any ping pong @ church toms; if not, I'm looking forward to reading the historical fiction novel for two-three hours!
  • Righteo, prolly won't bbl so just wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: