Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Tuesday Post 448b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1486 (so will have surely passed 1.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Heartbroken Holiday'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Before PIG mum left, I asked her to please leave the television on for me since I wanted to watch the news from the couch once my most important two hours of the day were up.
  • I used the loo once for one tinkle before crashing onto the couch. While waiting for the news to start, I downloaded a version of Bejeweled to play - and I've already reached level twenty-four! XD
  • After the news had ended, I used the loo for another tinkle and then returned online.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:41pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa some melon, lotsa yummy kailan, lotsa soup carrot, one small slice of tasteless soup pork and one duck leg with most of the meat already removed.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's has a lovely Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: