Friday, December 30, 2022

Friday Post 449b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3226 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Amen'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table. While I'm walking down the hallway with Peggy, I ask her what she had for breakfast this morning and she replies honey toast. Good girl; when she first started looking after me she'd always skip breakfast but I roused @ her, screeching that breakfast's the most important meal of the day and she'd better eat it!
  • For breakfast I eat one bowl of healthy cereal, pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Peggy's car. She kindly helps me with my seatbelt both ways and then tootles us off to Calamvale Central, parking underground since the weather's not looking very promising today.
  • Peggy grabs a trolley for us, and we start first with buying fruit @ the Mega Discount Fruit Market before grabbing more groceries from Woolies. That done, we sit outside Woolies and play with our mobiles until almost midday.
  • Buying one chicken sushi roll for arvo tea, Peggy tootles me home and I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who rinses my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy quickly makes me one mug of tea white and two plus my toasted tuna sandwich with double cheese, although she doesn't get time to butter it since the parents get home and hurry her away. XD
  • Lunch finished, I plopped briefly online until dad demanded I play ping pong with him for thirty minutes.
  • That done, I used the loo for one tinkle before returning online.
  • When the parents summoned me to dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, but no greens! Lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, two/three thin slices of lotus root, one corn cob and one thin pork rib.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for the day, the final, final events for the night, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: