Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday Post 441b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! EWm's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4592. Ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At church, I use the normal ladies loo once myself since the disabled loo lid's down and PIG mum won't lift it. I tried asking the aunty who'd just exited the cubicle to please lift the loo lid for me but PIG mum shooed her away luckily, the lady exiting the cubicle beside her left the loo seat up.
  • For our final class of the year, we did the final sesson from The Prayer Course: Spiritual Warfare. PIG mum lemme bring about six slices of cake with everyone, someone bought cherries and I really loved the leek and onion pastries June made; I scoffed two/three! XD
  • Class ended three minutes late; when PIG mum got me, I grabbed a packet of morning tea, used the disabled loo once myself and then hauled myself up into the main hall for ESS, grabbing my usual seat.
  • Phew, I got to stay seated for worship again. I sang everything, plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris who gave part two of the sermon he gave last week. Next week's his last one ever ...
  • After service ended I just stayed seated until some ushers/whoever was on stair-stacking duty asked me to move. I grabbed Green Sticky, yelled @ Reverend Chris don't leave me stranded her and used the loo once myself. Back out I just braced my back against the brick wall until Reverend Chris walked behind me to his car, gesturing I should take the passenger seat. I climbed in, pulled my seatbelt on and waited for Pastor Grace and Naomi to pile in too before Reverend Chris drove us to like the Rochedale estates for our SG Christmas party!
  • Reverend Chris went ahead with Naomi; Pastor Grace and I walked slowly behind. Originally I was like ugh lotsa stairs but then Brian appeared and let me down by the way of the ramp.
  • Thankfully the skies didn't open today. When people started getting food, Reverend Chris wandered over and asked me who was getting food for me and I innocently replies I thought you were? He laughs and says whaddya want? There's sweet and sour pork, hainam chicken, choi, etc. I was very impressed with his bilingualism and immediately told Pastor Grace when she wandered over with her own lunch! XD
  • After I'd finished eating Brian said come inside under the shade and walked behind me to some chair with a backrest, where I played with my mobile until the battery went flat.
  • At party's end, 'twas group photo time and secret Santa present; I've absolutely no idea who mine was but I got a brand new Broncos tee! :D Too bad when I asked Josh to send any free Broncos tickets he got my way he replied that he didn't get any anymore. XD
  • PIG mum arrived two minutes early to pick me up and immediately ordered I leave. Dunno why, but hey.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then headed out to the gobbling :P table where some random aunty had given mother some sponge cake and she cut me one slice for arvo tea!
  • Then I played Jewel Hereos until 5pm.
  • A nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and returned online.
  • When the parents called dinnertime, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Huh, we'd better not have our once-weekly dinner out together next week @ SCSC because we had to eat there today. *sigh* Kerrie was working tonight; PIG mum slipped her a jar of the chocolate-coated almonds for Christmas and the next time  I told her I hope you don't have a nut allergy like me! Phew she doesn't~
  • Back home I use the loo for one more tinkle and then return online. Dearest dad's already hit the sack upstairs while PIG mum's using the massage chair.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up toms because I've got a morning appointment to see Aunty Anna. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Hopefully she'll take me grocery shopping and aisle walking afterwards else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • The roster says TBA for who's coming toms; wonder will PIG mum ring CODA while I'm seeing Aunty Anna/will she insist that I ring them myself? Either way doesn't matter; as long as somebody comes!
  • And fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 195TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: