Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday Post 442e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now apparently stands @ 5462. Doesn't feel like I've plodded that many steps today, but hey. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued sending my XMas Greetings out!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9-2, taking me to Breathe Physio and Pilates for my second-last physio session for 2022 with Eric and then out to Calamvale Central to get my once-weekly pork salad roll before seeing me home and showered.
  • Will hopefully spend my most important two hours of the day online and read for one hour.
  • Then excitement: Minjum's taking me to our Toastmasters Christmas party @ the pub; I don't haveta get home till 10:30pm! After physio, must remember to check out the Brewhouse blackboard specials coz PIG mum's gonna lemme buy a cheap pub dinner!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I managed FIVE posts tonight! That's coz I'll prolly only manage one toms. XD

No comments: