Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Wednesday Post 454

 Good evening from Chatswood in Sydney!

Today I have been hard at work plodding 3121 steps.  Ha, I am over three grand. XD 

-Early 4:40am start! I fell asleep once dad got onto the M1.

-PIG mum drove for like thirty minutes down the M1.

-I slept until we had a late breakfast at Hungry Jack's around 10:30am; half a breakky wrap for me. 

-Stayed awake while dad drove the rest of the way down to Sydney!

-Had lunch at Macca's: half a filet-o-fish burger and half a big mac.

-Finally arrived at Chatswood around 5pm!

-Had dinner Aunty Karly; half a Peking duck and sweet and sour pork! Sydney cooks yummier pork but Brisbane has pineapple!

-Bought a pearl milk tea afterwards   - delicious!

-Got home; PIG mum helped me with a quick shower. 

-Toms: meeting dad's friends for lunch. 

-Madam Hippo 's big event tomorrow night!

-Righteo,  hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

No comments: