Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday Post 454

 Good evening; we've safely arrived back in Brisbane! Had an early start @ like 6:50am and stopped for a spot of breakfast @ Hungry Jack's but then I slept all the way until 12:50pm when we stopped for lunch @ Macca's before I decided I'd better stay awake! Reached home @ 6:50pm, had a shower and ate dinner. Toms PIG mum had better help me up by 9:45pm since she's told Hannah not to come till 10am... then again, I'd prefer Hannah's help with getting up; will ask PIG mum could she please gimme the fifteen more minutes @ 9:45am amd once Hannah arrives I'll get up immediately ... hoping to get a yummy crackling pork salad roll from Uncle Michael @ the Calamvale Central bakery for lunch even though Hannah's leaving @ 2pm not 3pm despite coming one hour early. Nothing happening afterwards; looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, hopefully I can start reading my cool new book and then watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 22ND time! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Nearly forgot! Today I've been hard @ work plodding 3071 steps. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD

No comments: