Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tuesday Post 454c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ sth slightly over 3425 (turns out I'd not pressed Wally's button hard enough) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Fight Of Faith'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ like 8:16pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, one small chunk of battered fish fillet and like three small slices of pork. 
  • PIG mum came home just when I was spooning dinner down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,Em. ^^ 

No comments: