Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Wednesday Post 455

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1493 steps (so certain I'll have cracked 1.5 grand before Wednesday runs out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Eleventh-Hour Breakthroughs'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Faithfulness (4)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Arms Are Open'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Lol, when noisy PIG mum woke me with her stretching and screeching with a full bladder @ 11:40pm I thought sweet, I should score an awesome night's sleep then but nope: 2:50am my idiot bladder pokes me awake again and demands I use the pot :P.
  • Nature calls again around 6:15am; after a third pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first daylight pot :P trip but happiness is sleeping soundly with Pijum and Pearl until dearest dad very considerately walks silently along the hallway and unpops the lock into the door before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, we all happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing bar the bar strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon (7th time this year), breakfast is one bowl of the less yummy (sticky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) with all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD and she tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubs Ela's fingers for like three minutes.
  •  At Ray's, I use the loo for one tinkle and then lie down for some acupuncture and massage from Ray. PIG mum's obviously in her element yapping ceaselessly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him who always replies and keeps a conversation flowing.
  • After another loo trip, PIG mum tootles us home. Originally we were gonna go grocery shopping but she forgot to bring my parking permit hence why we just went home.
  • After opening the front door I booted up the computer, finished editing my homework piece and sent it around.
  • Lunch was a bowl of cream of chicken soup plus lotsa vegetables, a small chunk or two of beef and one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast).
  • Unfortunately PIG mum's already closed the loo lid so after washing down lunch with one mug of delicious Chinese tea I popped online.
  • Waiting for the new carer to come mind me from 4-6pm; hope she's nice!
  • Even more excitingly, tonight SG starts! Well they've got some new name now ... I'm in Peter Pie's and we're meeting @ Dr. Lee's place for dinner @ 7pm!
  • Toms: Karina isn't coming till 9am and taking me to the first GCCW for 2023 ... then she'll buy a kebab for my lunch which I'll eat in the car while she's driving me to the NAB for my first physio there for 2023! She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 3/5 ...
  • Because then Annette's taking me to book club!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after the new carer leaves but if not, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: