Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Post 457b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2729. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • After using up the most important two hours of my day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table, bringing my mobile along to charge. PIG mum was sleeping on the couch.
  • She got up and fed me some fruit and one mug of yummy peppermint tea for arvo tea while I happily read the Phillip Pullman novel for one hour, reaching pg. 444 @ 2:50pm, reaching pg. 450 @ exactly 3pm and reaching pg. 475 @ exactly 3:30. Meaning it takes me thirty minutes to read twenty-five pages. 
  • After reading for one hour, I muted my mobile and started playing Jewel Quest for ONE HOUR! I thought PIG mum would've woken and ordered me off to shower but no, she was still sleeping!
  • After happily playing for one hour; I was BUSTING! So one loo trip for me then back to more playing while PIG mum still slept. I'm rather amazed she can sleep for that long!
  • When she finally got up, I had to let her immediately FORCE :( me to walk out to dad's deck and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< But @ least I finished that before dearest dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't get the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud. Actually, I was all done after only 12% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • After she'd dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, stamped both feet dry,dried inside both ears, washed both hands and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Oh, Jamie/Jayden rang back, saying Nisha's got my parking permit (phew!) and that Rebecca's minding me from 4-6pm toms.
  • Presuming once dad fixes the screen door (dunno what's wrong with it?) we'll head out for dinner.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner  else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: