Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday Post 457c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3315. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I chatted with Alison over Messenger.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Nisha's minding me 10-2. Will definitely enjoy my weekly sleep-in (even though Pijum'll be banished from my bed for the next four days on the account of my monthlies), three big mugs of white tea and the chance to read the Phillip Pullman novel for awhile!
  • There isn't any ping pong happening @ church because some fellowship (in Canto: gar larm) need the room.
  • Instead, dad'll take me to BCAC for belated EM Rewind! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: