Sunday, February 12, 2023

Monday Post 455c

 Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 817 (but going out next). Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • When dad returned home for lunch, PIG mum prepared lunch and summoned me.
  • Lunch was one yummy tuna with teriyaki sauce toastie with one slice of cheese cut into two rectangles and one delicious mug of Chinese tea. Over lunch, dad group Whatsapped his sisters but only three answered; turns out First Aunty has a hospital appointment toms! Second Aunty tried to get me walking along the hall for her; thankfully I'm a slow eater and just waved my toastie @ her, replying eating lunch now, another time. XD
  • I walked down the hallway to kiss dad goodbye and he said I could watch the 6pm news tonight before we had dinner together after 7pm then visited the loo for one tinkle before returning online.
  • Waiting for PIG mum to take me out grocery shopping soon ...
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: