Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Post 457c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ exactly 3300 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'You Are Never Alone'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one more tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • Dinner tonight was @ Ho Lin Wah. Wonder why their Facebook page has disappeared?
  • Poor dad has a toothache and wanted congee ... unsure why he ordered soupy ho fan instead? Well, it's soft too~ I also had some white sauce chicken rice but skipped the vermicelli since I don't like curry. I drank one cup of Chinese tea and half a cup of warm Ovaltine.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: