Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday Post 455d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3457. Aww, how come I couldn't have taken one fewer step? 3456 would've looked cooler! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • We saw Kerrie tonight! As expected, I didn't get much for dinner but since PIG mum remembered to order that little saucer of rice for me, I'm content. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle before popping online. Repeat once more @ 9pm.
  • Toms: hope PIG mum'll help me up; she should, coz I think we're taking her 4WD to get a new tyre before we go grocery shopping? If not, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Will the new carer who pulled out last Monday turn up? Dunno!
  • But fingers crossed I can read for one hour and watch the 6pm bulletin for the 25TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: