Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday Post 456d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3987 and secondly, Joni's devotional  topic's 'One-Word Prayers'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • At 8pm I wondered aloud when was dinnertime? PIG mum said  yeah come eat.
  • Entree was one little corn cobette then dinner was rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, three slices of surprisingly tasty beef and two chunks of tasteless soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: