Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sunday Post 457d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3401. Oh, I'm sure I'll crack 3.5 grand some other night. Just not TOnight. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I just surfed the web while listening to some Westlife concert this year from Manila! Why the heck won't they come back to Brisbane??
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since we're seeing Debbie @ Top Health to get our care plans updated.
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me grocery shopping afterwards else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Coming home for lunch with dearest dad because PIG mum takes me to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage since she's back from holidays. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Rebecca's minding me from 4-6. Wonder where she put the sketch she drew of me?
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 35TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: