Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tuesday Post 453d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3649. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just randomly surfed the net.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: we're going to Sydney for Leanne's book launch!! Dad's gonna start driving really early; I'm just gonna climb into his car and keep sleeping. XD He's already found the neck pillow for me~ Just a pity my awesome sleep streak will end coz dad says we're leaving @ 4am but the Sun's not rising until 5:19am!
  • Hence expect a super-pissy plodding total from me; won't be walking much toms, rather, spending like twelve hours in the car. 
  • Oh, may haveta put some placeholder posts but we're only going for six days!
  • Hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: