Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday Post 450d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2212. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When Aisha didn't arrive by 4:10pm, I rang CODA. Jamie answered and said he'd look for her and ring me back.
  • When Jamie hadn't rung back by 4:30pm, I rang again. Repeat @ 4:45pm. Michelle finally rang back @ 4:55pm and said Annette can come @ 5:20pm, phew!
  • When Annette arrives @ 5:20pm, I immediately open the door for her, saying thanks profusely! Then I took my quickest possible shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Annette flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Annette rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Thanks heaps to Annette who had time to clean the bathroom, cut up one juicy delicious pear for my arvo tea and feed me one mug of Chinese tea (which had gone cold but I told her don't bother to reheat it coz it's time for you to leave) before I signed her off with my thanks and byes.She's back 5:30pm till 8pm this Saturday since the parents are going like partying somewhere; hopefully we can have dinner @ Woka Warrigal together!
  • When she left I happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 6th time. Only got Brisbane's weather forecast for toms and not Mt. Gravatt's coz that's when the stupid computer chose to freeze. ><
  • Toms: *sigh* My holidays officially end. Hannah's minding me from 9am till 2pm; shes taking me to my first session of physio for the year with Eric. It's @ 10am; hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll from Uncle Michael for lunch before I come home for a shower.
  • Since Toastmasters hasn't resumed for the year yet I shouldn't have any afternoon appointments. Fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, eat some arvo tea, read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 7th time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day tooms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: