Monday, January 9, 2023

Monday Post 450f

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2428. Aww, not quite 2.5 grand; maybe tomorrow. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I started writing a Facebook post.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. Alas that I'm resuming physio for the year. ><
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch from Uncle Michael @ the CXalamvale Central bakery.
  • Shouldn't have anymore appointments afterwards, looking forward to spending the most important two hours of my day online, hopefully eating some arvo tea that's not just fruit, reading for one hour and then watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 7th time! 
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SIX posts today; that's even rarer than six!

No comments: