Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Post 452b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1944. Positive I'll have cracked two grand before the day's out. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once the most important two hours of my day were up, I got offline, headed to the gobbling :P table and started playing with my mobile. XD Think I've already reached level 1450!
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long arvo nap, I FINALLY got to show her the eight books I'd picked from the Lifeline Bookfest two days ago!
  • She then noticed dad hadn't hung out the day's washing and did so, while I started reading one of the new books I'd picked; I couldn't decide which to read first so just reached and grabbed the first book that Era encountered: Caesar by Colleen McCullough!
  • Took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: