Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday Post 452d

 Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2948 (so I'm positive I'll have cracked three grand before Monday finishes)  but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed  online after dinner tonight!! Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Upon entering, Vincent the physio was sitting behind the counter; I immediately bai leened to him and he gave an embarrassed laugh, replying, "But I've not prepared a red pocket for you yet!" I joked back he could do it while I was seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage, then headed into her part of the room.
  • When I saw Aunty Anna, I immediately started bai leening to her too, but PIG mum hissed @ me, "She doesn't understand you!" Instead, I just said "Happy Chinese New Year!" She got that. XD
  • I lay facedown and got some massage and acupuncture from her. PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Anna; my grateful thanks to her who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. Personally I'm very impressed with myself: I managed to stay awake throughout PIG incessant yapping - just. XD
  • When I went outside in the waiting room to drink the cup of water Aunty Anna gave me, Kat jie jie presented me with two red packets!!
  • Back home, I popped online until Annette announced her arrivalone/two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Annette flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Annette rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Ela back to Wally.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy Packham pear and one mug of yummy peppermint tea. Happiness was getting to read Caesar for one hour but still having twenty-four minutes to play Jewel Quest afterwards - I passed ten more levels!
  • At 5:55pm, I used the loo once more for two tinkles and dad signed Annette off about one/two minutes early. She's back toms and taking me to the first Toastmasters for 2023!
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1 and taking me to Breathe for physio with Jacky @ 11am.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll from Uncle Michael for lunch @ the Calamvale Central bakery afterwards; it's just a pity Hannah won't get a trolley for us like everyone else does ... *sigh*
  • But looking forward to the first Toastmasters for 2023! Also yay that PIG mum'll lemme buy a Happy Meal for dinner afterwards ... never mind that Happy nMeals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: