Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday Post 453d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3074. Ha, I'm just over three grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued checking my current blog post; it's nearly ready for publication!
  • When everyone suddenly started leaving @ 8:45pm, I sait wait! Getting up, I headed towards the gobbling :P then gestured to the footprints along the hallway: drivers, please leave following these footsteps. If you can't walk in a straight line, I'll just direct you to turn right @ the last door and you can sleep in that bed there; I've an upstairs bedroom to use. Luckily, everyone passed. XD
  • PIG mum and dad went outside to see everyone off while I decided to use the loo for one more tinkle. Only upon sliding open the door, EEP there was an ENORMOUS COCKROACH! o_O It ran in and hid behind the toilet bowl; I quickly used the loo and returned outside, wailing to PIG mum when she came back inside that there's an enormous cockroach inside! She waited for dearest dad to return inside also before leaving him to deal with it. XD
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1. Doubt PIG mum'll lemmr wander Garbo with Sparkless3 since I need to buy ingredients for cooking with Tiff toms arvo!
  • Fingers crossed I can read Caesar for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 19TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a lovely end to the week toms~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: