Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Wednesday Post 453

 Good afternoon! Eep the mainframe internet has died; I'm posting from my mobile ATM! O_o

- Have been hard at work plodding 3687 steps (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD)

- 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:35am

-Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. 

-Bought groceries with 🐽 mum from the Warrigal Square Woolies.

-Came home and made myself a toasted tuna sandwich with one slice of cheese for lunch; drank one delicious mug of Chinese tea. 

-Kathryn is minding me 4-6pm. 

-Toms: Australia Day public holiday! The Slams and Aunty A are coming over for a BBQ  at night; Dad had better take us out somewhere during the day else I will stay in bed all day and not get up until 5:50pm to watch the 6pm news! XD The only alas is that I won't get wer support.  *sigh *

-Anyway,  hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow!

Cheers, 

Em. ^^

P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's,  read by Sharon Ghidella and Max Futcher) for the  time: Balme, Futcher, Chalmers, Reason 


No comments: