Saturday, January 7, 2023

Saturday Post 450b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3180 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Encouraging Friends' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • While I use the loo for one tinkle Nisha closes and locks windows; after I climb into her passenger seat she tootles me off to Calamvale Central, finding a park underground coz all the ones outside the bakery are already taken.
  • Grabbing a trolley for us, we first buy a box of cheap facial tissues before popping into the Mega Discount Fruit Market for pears. Our last stop's Sushi Guru for the veggie tempura cake; the girl recognises me and asks have I come back for another one coz the first was that yummy? I sheepishly tell her the fate of that poor first one. XD
  • Back home, I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nisha who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Nisha flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Nisha rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Nisha immediately made me another big mug of white tea with two sugars, reheated my lunch with added oyster sauce and then cleaned the bathroom before sitting down with her own lunch. I forgot to say before, but I reached page twenty-five @ 11:13am and reached pg. fifty @ 1:32pm.
  • At 1:50pm, I sat over the loo for two more tinkles then sat by the front door waiting for dad's return home. After he signed Nisha off, he took me to church to play table tennis for the first time this year!
  • Today I played not only with dad but this CM uncle named Simon! See, after dad and I had played thrice together; he'd gone with Uncle Sam to do sth; I'd just been playing jewel Quest on my mobile when suddenly there was a tap on my back! T turning around, this tall uncle stood behind me and asked, wanna play? Only if I can sit, I reply. The uncle goes sure and walks behind me carrying the chair. I ask him, how should I address you, uncle ... Uncle Simon! He replies. He's not been in Brisbane as long as we have (we came in 1990) and he's got two sons, both which are younger than me.
  • When dad picks me up, he drives me home, I use the loo for one tinkle and then head down to the gobbling :P table to eat my veggie tempura cake: it's DELICIOUS!
    After using the loo for one more tinkle, I plop online and happily watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's)n for the 5th time.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa beans, lotsa melon and a few strips of yummy chicken. Oh, and half a tasty cuttlefish ball!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: