Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday Post 453b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2275. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once the most important two hours of my day were up, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and played Jewel Quest for @ least thirty minutes whilst PIG mum snored on the couch.
  • When she finally got up, she passed me one yummy banana for arvo tea plus a *tiny* slice of dad's birthday cake and now the rest's for him! Lol, the slice was less than half a mouthful, I placed it all into my gob in one go. XD
  • Next was showertime - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • Once I dried the toilet seat, I sat down and did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Will haveta ring CODA toms and see who's minding me from 4-6pm Monday arvo; the roster still says TBA.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: