Thursday, January 26, 2023

Friday Post 453

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3119 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Giver Gets The Glory'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'The Blessed Hope'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Mercy For You And Me' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's sixteen but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 19TH time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until I was woken by the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING our road to tip bins; after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but the next time I woke was 7:45am, the usual time dearest dad leaves for work! Since he'd not, I presumed he was taking Friday off again (last year, dad rarely worked Fridays either), used the pot :P again and happily fell back asleep. 
  • The next time I'm woken for the pot :P is when noisy PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside to await Peggy's arrival @ 9am.
  • Once PIG mum let Peggy in, Peggy knocked, pushed open the door and said good morning! I waved Pijum's ear @ her. She laughs and asks fifteen more minutes? Another earwave, and Peggy wisely removes herself, even though I'm pretty sure Pijum's too big to give the Bear Bum!
  • Suddenly the doorbell rings again! PIG mum answers it; that's right, today some new carer was doing a buddy shift with Peggy!
  • After my fifteen more minutes, I cuddle up with Pijum and pretend I'm asleep until Peggy re-enters the room and starts pulling my blankets off. I roll over to face her, smirk and say that's not gonna work; it's hot now so I don't really care. XD
  • When I swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles I introduced myself to the new carer. She's chocolate-coloured, from Liberia and has five kids, ranging from 1.5 years old till sixteen!
  • We get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Peggy who squirts some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then head out to the gobbling :P table.
  • Breakfast is one yummy bowl of Plus :P, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water.  Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the passenger seat of Peggy's car, she kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt and then she tootles  us off to Calamvale Central for walkies, parking underground. Musu follows.
  • I've forgotten did we need anything from Woolies but we definitely got stuff from the Calamvale Discount Fruit MMarket before Peggy lemme buy a tempura vegie cake for arvo tea! Only I've just remembered that I forgot to eat it. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Musu who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Peggy made me a tuna toastie with DOUBLE cheese and butter, plus one mug of white tea with two sugars, sweet! At 1pm I signed them off with my thanks and byes~
  • Dad let Tiff inside when she got here and we did a chicken noodle stir fry together! I had some for arvo tea and thought 'twas slightly bland; PIG mum will prolly think it's too salty. XD
  • Before plopping online I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 19TH time!
  • Toms: Nisha's on holidays, so it's Karina minding me from 10-2 toms! Will shower with her after getting home from walkies because I don't get Saturday 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Must remember to ask dad is there any ping pong @ church toms arvo~
  • Oh, and it's his BIRTHDAY toms! Wonder will we eat his birthday dinner out with him/get some friends over for his birthday dinner/absolutely nothing? Well, I suppose he'll decide~
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 19TH time: Bavas, Massingham, Avison, Slade (first name, heard), Greer, Wheeler, Lanning (heard), Cadee (heard), Sabalenka, Azarenka, Prideaux, Hachinov, Tsitsipas, Crisafulli, Sacchin (first name), Shetty, Raworth, Djokovich, Albanese, Galea and Arvier. 1AUD = 71.12USc. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Southport. Brisbane was 24-33 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-31. Sunrise 5:17am Sunset 6:45pm Huh the news was only thirty minutes long tonight coz the tennis gets precedence!

No comments: