Monday, January 30, 2023

Monday Post 453d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5024. Ha, I'm apparently just over half a normal person today? XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played Jewel Quest for twenty-five minutes and passed another eight levels!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1.Originally she was taking me to Breathe for physio but I grumbled to PIG mum that she was sneaky to time our trip's departure AFTER my session of physio but then arrange it so that I'm in time for my next session of physio; seriously, what kinda holiday's yet?? OMG, PIG mum actually really CANCELLED the session for me!! :D
  • Will prolly just go for walkies @ Calamvale Central and buy a yummy crunchy pork salad roll for lunch from Uncle Michael and then head home for a shower before Hannah leaves @ 2pm.
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online and fingers crossed I can read for one hour before Kathryn takes me to the extra 5th Tuesday Toastmasters meeting! 
  • Looking forward also to getting dinner from Maccas; never mind that UnHappy Meals were what I got for dinner surely MORE THAN THREE DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: