Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sunday Post 451

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1101 steps (ha, I'm over one grand XD); second, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Window Of The Heart'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Beware Of An Elitist Attitude (2)'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'From Lament To Praise'; fifthly, the spam count for the week's actually ten (it reached double digits, ha. XD) and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's only five. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until PIG mum began her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs and after one loo trip I immediately fell back asleep again coz I knew for certain she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs exactly one hour later @ 7:20am; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home; you can bet she won't help toms) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of Minus :P all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Whoops less than fifteen minutes left so just briefly:

  • Did a stinky unspeakable, PIG mum drove us to church, I used the disabled loo and then KK got a chair for me and I sat down and welcomed people when they arrived!

  • Yay I got to stay seated for service today~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for four songs.

  • Peter Pie started a new sermon series from First Peter called Chosen.

  • Chatted with Mel Mel after service, used loo again, grabbed a packet of bikkies then sat down beside Granny Wan! Her English is so awesome; she asked me had I seen Alwyn and told me that Alan's moved to the city and owns a dog now! When I asked her was she scared od dogs, she laughed and replied when the dog comes begging for food I tell it 'you get out'! XD

  • Had lunch with dearest dad @ Hungry Jacks; he got me I think a chicken royale burger (the smallest chicken burger) with chips, orange juice and one nugget. I downloaded the Hungry Jack's app and shook a free soft serve; we also bumped into Alex, Bec and three boys!

  • Came home, used loo for one tinkle and popped online.

  • Will head over to the gobbling :P table to read once my most important two hours of the day are up.

  • Toms: guess I'm seeing Aunty Anna for massage and acupuncture toms arvo? Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her.

  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me aisle walking and grocery shopping before/after we come home and eaat lunch with dad, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Then Annette's coming to mind me 4-6.

  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 11TH time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,Em. ^^

No comments: