Monday, January 30, 2023

Tuesday Post 453

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3162 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Prevailing Grace'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Peace Will Guard Your Mind' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Sustainer Of Blessings'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip, but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks along the door @ 7:45am and unpops the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.
  • After dearest dad has kissed me bye, tried to suck Pearl's six pearls, laughed when Pearl bodyslammed for the cheek, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.
  • For some reason, Hannah arrived late? She'd told CODA but CODA apparently forgot to pass the message on ... XD
  • Still, I got my fifteen more minutes, used the pot :P for three more tinkles, got kitted, went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is three yummy Weet-Bix with a thin stream of honey each, one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast lightly smeared with avocado and likewise lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  •  After breakfast, I walked myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climbed into Hannah's tank and she tootled me off to Breathe for physio.
  • Physio today: .849km bike ride, 36 bicep curls with 4kg dumbbell for each hand, 36 shoulder press with 3kg dumbbell for each hand, 36 leg curls for each leg and 36 step up on block with both hands holding rail left weight shifting.
  • Hannah tootles me home afterwards and I take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helps me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Hannah flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Hannah rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's helping with Erf's sock and one last one when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch is the delicious crackling pork salad roll PIG mum kindly went and bought for me after she attemded her pilates class and one warm mug of the yummy Taiwanese tea dad's high school friend brought for him.
  • At 2pm I si sign Hannah off with my thanks and byes (she's back same time next Tuesday) , use the loo for one tinkle and then climb into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD.
  • PIG mum tootles us off to Market Square Dental for our bi-yearly teeth clean. Obviously, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways, we listen to 97.3FM both ways and today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for like four minute.
  •  Sweet we get the disabled car park just outside the dental surgery~ Seated inside we're both given clipboard with a form that needs filling out.
  • When Kelvin comes for me, PIG mum accompanies me in before leaving him too it.
  • Just a general clean for me; I apologised to him and the dental assistant they should they find anything inside my mouth, blame the bahn mi I had for lunch. XD Kelvin roared with laughter and later reported no traces of bahn mi. XD
  • For PIG mum's turn, I just sat on a chair @ the end of the room and used my mobile! Kelvin did ask me to step outside while he took x-rays for PIG mum's mouth, though.
  • After we both visited the loo once with the washing basin big enough (but not deep enough) to wash newborn babies in, we hiked down to just before Coffee Square for arvo tea; I chose somewhere called Sugar Puff that served egg waffles with pearls and ice cream! PIG mum obviously screeched 'twas too sweet and too expensive but I excused myself since she hadn't said what I wasn't allowed. XD She got herself some yucky grass jelly thing and ate most oof my yummy waffle thing, anyway!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Grr CODA rang and said the carer meant to take me to Toastmasters tonight has called in sick and they can't find anyone else to take me, meaning I can't go tonight! ><
  • But a very early start toms: dad's driving us all the way down to Sydney to attend Leanne's book launch! Expect a pissy plodding total from me, since I'll be sitting in the car all day.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 22ND time: Arvier, Boulton, Dick - ugh then the connection was cut! >< Luckily, PIG mum was around and kindly turned the TV on for me; I hurried over to the sofa and watched it~

No comments: