Thursday, January 12, 2023

Friday Post 451

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2125 steps (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'The Experiential Key'; thirdly, TWFT topic's "Don't Be Self-Righteoous'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Crowd' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's only nine but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Tiff comes and gives Ela her first OT session for the year!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:10am and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • I next awoke for the pot :P around 7:45am and wondered why dearest dad wasn't leaving for work yet and then realised yeah he's been taking Fridays off most of last year and prolly will this year too.
  • Pijum, Pearl and me happily cuddle and snore until nature calls @ 9:15am. While I'm over the pot :P I call out, "PIG mum, can't Peggy come @ 9am this morning?" She comes and says that Peggy's coming but is stuck in traffic; did I wanna get up now? No, I decide but please help me up should Peggy not have arrived by 9:45am? PIG mum goes okay.
  • Sure enough Peggy's still not arrived come 9:45am so PIG mum kindly does help me up. Peggy arrives just as PIG mum's tying Erf's laces and she immediately leaves Peggy to get Elf's footwear on.
  • That done, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth; thanks to Peggy who squirts som toothpaste for me.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: