Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday Post 350b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1888. Nice number. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I headed over to the gobbling :P table and happily read for one hour, reaching page seventy-five @ 3:24pm and reaching pg. 100 @ 4:03pm.
  • Unfortunately, PIG mum came downstairs for her arvo nap and I had to gleefully forCE :( me to walk out and LET her gleefully force POOR Ela to take down the DAy's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I had to lTHEN let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one juicy pear, but I didn't mind too much since I was seated AND could fully concentrate. Besides, Ela finished before dad got home, meaning PIG mum didn't have the chance to show him how much power she's got over me, ha.
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: