Sunday, January 8, 2023

Monday Post 450c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2065 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after Aisha minds me for two hours and I watch the 5pm news bulletin for the 6th time!! Righteo, continuing events for today?

  • Breakfast was the last of PIG mum's pork floss and sesame buns, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the toilet, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I lock and close the door before climbing into the backseat oof PIG mum's 4WD. Just a short trip first up: she tootles us to Warrigal Square to enquire about Panadol Cold And Flu tablets and then we buy groceries from Woolies before returning home.
  • I unlock the door, use the loo for one tinkle and then pop online until summoned by PIG mum over for lunch, which is just a bowlful of rice leftovers plus one mug of delicious Chinese tea. Since PIG mum was feeling antisocial and sat on the sofa to watch YouTube videos while eating her lunch, I had mobile access and just played Jewel Quest, passing more levels. XD
  • I use the loo for one more tinkle before climbing back into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD. Today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps Ela rub her fingers for four/five minutes. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day and we listen to 97.3FM all day, too.
  • At Aunty Anna's I lie down and get some massage, acupuncture and cupping from Aunty Anna. For some reason, my back gets very itchy once she sticks all the cups on but when I ask her why she says it's coz I'm too windy? I wanna protest I don't fart all day! But I suspect that's not what she's talking about. XD PIG mum controlled her excitement @ getting to yap @ Aunty Anna pretty well; she only repeated one word thrice and another one twice. XD
  • PIG mum gives Kat jie jie a hairymelon that she and dearest dad grew and Kayla told me that she's in grade six now! We even have the same socks; she showed me the little Minion socks she's wearing; <3 the Minions! :D
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and popped back online. 
  • Aisha's minding me from 4-6pm. Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 6th time!
  • Toms: alas, holidays are over and physio resumes for 2023. >< I'll not complain, because I had the entire first week of 2023 off because of makeup public holidays since both Christmas and New Year's Day fell over the weekend!
  • Hannah's helping me up @ 9am and then taking me to Breathe for physio with Jacky @ 10am/11am.
  • Hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy crackling pork salad roll from Uncle Michael @ Calamvale Central before I come home for a shower.
  • Toastmasters doesn't resume till next fortnight; after Hannah leaves I shouldn't have any other appointments so looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, reading for one hour and watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 7th time! But in case somewhere appears @ 5:30pm perhaps I should check what movies are on. XD
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 6th time: Fegan, Good, Charlton (first name), Cavallaro, Kearsley, Biden, Jardim, Trump, Todhunter, Wiseman (heard), Croucher, O'Shannassy, Chubb, Kerr, Kohler, Sydes, Stream, Novak (first name), Djokovich (heard), Ham, Scarr, Rugg, Korda, Tiley, Kyrgios, Meyer, Barlow, Bannister, Mars, Cobbo, Stanaway (heard), Rennie (heard), Walters (heard), Selwyn (first name), Gamble (heard), Niu (heard), Kafusi, Foran (heard), Tino (first name), Fa'as(I can't spell his surname! XD), Renshaw (heard), Khawaja (heard), Alcaraz, Fritz, De Minaur, Labuschagne (heard), Radacanu and Trueno. 69.33USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Broadwater Parklands/Southport. Brisbane was 22-29 today. Brisbane toms: 20-31. Sunrise 5:48am Sunset 6:31pm

No comments: