Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Thursday Post 453b

 Heylo again, good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2743. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • PIG mum ordered I showeI washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Once PIG mum had dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me from 9-1; PIG mum says I can go buy cooking ingredients for this arvo.
  • Tiff's coming and making a chicken noodle stirfry with me!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: