Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Post 451c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Eep Wally has suddenly fainted (no battery); PIG mum says she'll order a new watch for me this week coz he's not very reliable, so just lemme note down that Joni's devotional topic's 'A Word Fitly Spoken' and lemme cover probable final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then climbed into the backseat of dad's car, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Yay tonight we had dinner @ Dong Fong; for some reason, 'twas REALLY NOISY!!
  • As expected, didn't get much, but hey. About one bowl of rice, half a bowl of vermicelli and 1.5 bowls of chicken congee. Drank one cup of water and half a mug of yummy horlicks.
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hopefully PIG mum'll help me up by 9:45am else I'm banging the wall for her. I feel like I've wasted the day should I return to bed less than twelve hours after I've gotten up!
  • Coming home for lunch with dearest dad and then seeing Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage. Since she did cupping last time I doubt she'd do it this time. I'm looking forward to her firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Angelica's minding me from 4-6pm; I've texted Minjum asking her to remind Angelica that I'm expecting my LARGE pudding milk tea for her potty mouth and calling me a bitch via text! XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Final, final plodding total for Sunday: 1631. Ha, I'm over 1.5 grand. XD

No comments: