Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Thursday Post 452

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Wednesday's actually 3951 (aww, sorry, not quite four grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2571 steps (sweet, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD); thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'We Need Each Other'; fourthly,   John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'We Need Each Other';fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Blending Two Families' and sixthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'But I Need You' but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 14TH time!! Anyways, let's start off with yesterday's events first!

  • When Annette announced her arrival two minutes early, thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Annette who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head outside for some arvo tea while Annette goes to clean the bathroom and massage Ela very gently for awhile whilst I play Jewel Quest.
  • Suddenly Dr. Lee says there's enough time; I'll come @ 6:30pm not 6pm. Cool, Annette says she'll stay till 6:30pm since she didn't arrive till 4:30pm.
  • At 6:25pm I head to the toilet intending to sit over the loo for two tinkles but just when I sit down over the toilet bowl PIG mum announces that Dr. Lee has arrived. Hence why I just sit for one tinkle and come out.
  • Lol, I walked down the driveway and climbed into Dr. Lee's passenger seat; PIG mum actually pulls the seatbelt down for me before demanding I kick it in! When Dr. Lees starts driving I Whatsapp her asking her was she trying to show to Drl Lee what a 'good' mother she is by helping me pull the seatbelt? When it's just the two of us, she leaves that for me to do all myself and doesn't care whatsoever! XD
  • At City Tabernacle, Dr. Lee unloads me into Sparkless3 then asks some girl to stay with me while he reparks the car. We talk: she's a GP like him, speaks Canto too and is just one month older than me!
  • Dr. Lee scouts the surrounds, comes back and says sorry you've gotta take the stairs. Luckily there's a handrail on the right I can lean against.
  • Once inside I transferred onto a wooden pew. Luckily, they weren't uncomfortable. XD
  • Actually, lotsa BCACers attended! Dr. Lee lemme stay seated for worship, I sang the harmony for one song and didn't know the other song.
  • Speaker was some guy called Dave Walter; his sermon topic was Jesus Works In You By You Sticking With Him.
  • Afterwards, I needed the loo once. Unfortunately there wasn't a disabled one available but I managed fine in the normal one. Thanks to Miss Lam who asked me did I need help.
  • Afterwards, there was supper next door; Dr. Lee wheeled me over there and chose three cupcakes for me! Idiot me got icing all over my mouth and Dr. Lee helped me wipe myt mouth; I made a mental note to apologise to him that night after getting home. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse) for the 14TH time: Greer, Broom, Vine, Pearl, Ardern, Albanese, Fegan, Hartnell, Stani, Kramer, Steyger, V'Landys,  DunkleyZelensky, Brimson, Stosur, Birrell, Ruud, Ucukalo, Biden, Rawlings, Boven, Rawnsley, Millward, Gallagher, Gadecki, Kubler, Millman Minchinton, Heinke, Dawe, Popyrin, Fritz, Trump, Bavas, Pierson,  Abbotsford, Chalmers and Wynne. 68.94USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Main Beach. Brisbane was 18-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-26.Sunrise 5:10a, Sunset 6:47pm

No comments: