Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wednesday Post 453d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4452. Aww, how come I couldn't have plodded eight steps fewer?? 4444 would've been a cooler total! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played Jewel Quest for twelve minutes, passing more levels.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Australia Day public holiday! I've already warned dad that should he not get PIG mum to help me up before 9:45am, I'm staying in bed ALL DAY before getting up to watch the 6pm news since I don't like hitting the sack less than twelve hours after I've been up. XD
  • Dad's invited the Slams and Aunty A over for a BBQ toms night; I hope the parents remember to leave some rice for me!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: