Monday, January 16, 2023

Tuesday Post 451

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Wally's like not working hence why PIG mum said just take last Tuesday's total coz I've done the same things; logging Tuesday's total @ 1961; secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Words For The Wind'; thirdly, TWFT topic's Handling Temptation Christ's Way" and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Never Late'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  •  Usually, nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking again to relieve myself.

  • After dearest dad retucks me back into bed, kisses me bye, pretends to suck Pearls SEVEN pearls, laughs when Pearl bodyslams him for that cheek and leaves for his hard days work, Pearl, Pijum and I all happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking once more for the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before going back out and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am.

  • Once PIG mum lets Hannah in, she knocks, says good morning Emily; fifteen more minutes ... and wisely leaves when I flap one of Pijum's hands @ her although I think Pijum's too long to actually give the Bear Bum. XD

  • When Hannah comes back, I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles while we catch each other up on what's been happening during the week, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth while Hannah goes and gets me some breakfast reasy.

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • Breakfast is three yummy Weet-Bix with a thin line of honey over each and all my usual drugs :P. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Hannah's tank and she tootles me off to Breathe for physio with Eric.

  • Physio today: 2.09km bike riding, 36 sit-to-stands with TRX straps, 36 bicep curls for each with 3kg dumbbells, 36 shoulder press for each hand with 2kg dumbbells and 36 rows with each hand on rowing machine. Mainly I'm just relieved that I'm not as exhausted as I'd been last Tuesday; after physio last week I was SHATTERED! o_O Eric told me that Winnie and Shirley are actually a lesbian couple; neither they nor Connor were here today since they'd gone to give a home visit session for Winnie/Shirley's dad whose had some health scares last year.

  • After leaving Breathe Hannah tootled me off to Calamvale Central. Unfortunately all the disabled parks were already taken and she parked across the road and wouldn't get a trolley for us, but I bought packham pears from the Mega Discount Fruit Market and my weekly bahn mi from Uncle Michael @ the Calamvale Central bakery.

  • Lol, Uncle Michael's definitely a non Cantonese speaking Vietnamese man! When I ask him "may I 'bai leen' (say that in Canto) to you when I come buy bahn mi next Tuesday he goes huh? Next I hold Ela and Era up together and say (in Canto) "Gong Hei Fat Choi!" Uncle Michael goes oh! I give you ... he doesn't know the words for it, but rubs his fingers together, miming a red pocket and I laugh. "Sure. Next Tuesday, I buy bahn mi and bai leen to you and then you gimme red packet!" Obviously I'll not ask him for one; that'd be inappropriate! XD

  •  But the best thing was that we bumped into Orly! He actually quietly tapped Hannah on the back and asked her, is that Emily? When she nodded, he tapped me on the back. When I turned, he just grinned and asked, remember me? I'm terrible with faces but I try; Orly? Yes! I introduce Hannah to Orly as my carer and Orly to Hannah as my favourite nurse back when I was in hospital. I got Orly's mobile number from him and texted him this arvo; hopefully he'll e-mail me back!

  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud. Actually I was all done after only 4% but Hannah said I had time to play with the water so I happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Hannah back.

  • I had one tinkle before I turned the nice warm water off and then got dried, creamed and rekitted, only having the one tinkle when I was drying inside both ears with a tissue.

  • Back outside, lunch was my delicious crunchy pork salad roll with one mug of some warm water infusion. i'd hoped for tea but mother had given me that yucky ginger thing. Schreeching meant it was swapped for the water infusion, which doesn't actually taste nice but tastes better. XD

  • At 2pm precisely PIG mum signed Hannah off and she left with my thanks and byes. Today's Josh's birthday; she's only like two weeks older than him!

  • Before popping online, I used the loo for one tinkle.

  • Once I've used up the most important two hours of my day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and read that dreadful book club novel for one hour. Hopefully PIG mum'll eventually awaken from her arvo nap and feed me some arvo tea.

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 13TH time!

  • Toms: seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms morning; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD

  • Hopefully PIG mum'll take me for some grocery shopping/aisle walking before/afterward else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.

  • Annette's minding me 4-6pm toms. She'll haveta microwave me an early dinner while I eat arvo tea because @ 6pm Dr. Lee's taking me to the Ignite talks; I've not been for three years!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 13TH time: Kramer, Manago, Todhunter, Fortescue, Bavas, Manwaring, Crisafulli, Meyer, Wolf, Djodan, Virell, Kneppi, Woolley, Berretini, Schrinner, Loren, Banderas, Markle, Hume, Cadee, Geyer, Renshaw, Channas, De Minaur (heard), Medvedev, Millman, Kyrgios, Bellacosa, Gallagher, Rawlings, Vine, Molan, Lollabrigida, Capewell and Fegan. 69.72USc = 1AUD. Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Emerald Lakes. Brisbane was 21-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-28. Sunrise 5:08am Sunset 6:48pm

No comments: