Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Post 452c

 Good evening and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2424 (nice number XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Sovereign Hand." Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinnertime I used the loo for one tinkle and climbed into the backseat of dad's 4WD.
  • We met Aunty A for dinner @ the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant and OMG she like arrived @ the same time!! That like NEVER happens!!! XD
  • Pity dinner was a disappointment: I couldn't even get ONE bowl of rice *sigh* But when Katie wandered over I groused @ her since when did I have a male-sounding voice?! I mean, WTF, she called me SIR!! Katie had the perfect excuse: when you rang the restaurant was really noisy and I couldn't hear you properly: it's my habit to call everyone 'sir'. XD
  • Not only that, Andrew's a big boy now! Doing Year Twelve and plans to become a mechanic after graduation!
  • But best of all, I got a red pocket/packet from Aunty Jenny!!
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • With dad's mobile, we bai leened his side of the family; apparently they've all gone to cousin Winnie's house!
  • Toms: unless PIG mum takes me grocery shopping and aisle walking, perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me, since I'm only seeing Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture in the arvo. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Annette's minding me 4-6pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 17TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: