Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday Post 452b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2889 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Lost Ome'.. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Got home and let PIG mum immediately boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: sheesh, you'd think not hitting the sack until just after 10pm would entitle me to my 5th consecutive awesome sleep; unfortunately, nature ruins my awesome sleep streak @ 2:50am. *sigh*
  • Nature calls again around 6:00am; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that first sun-risen morning pot :p trip, but happiness is snoring soundly with Pearl and Pijum until dearest dad very thoughtfully walks silently along the hallway and unlocks the door for Karina's arrival @ 7:30. Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room and hits me with the eye goo; as expected, she doesn't care whatsoever that my awesome sleep streak ended. *sigh*
  • Karina comes @ 7:30am; after PIG mum lets her inside she bolts off for her morning's work. Karina knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning and hitting the snooze button for fifteen minutes, wisely leaving when I flap one of Pijum's ears @ her. Lol, Pijum's ears are easier to wave than his hands! XD
  • When Karina comes back, I use the loo once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts some toothpaste for me.

No comments: