Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday Post 452f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3141. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued reading and sharing my Facebook memories.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-1. She'll drive me to  Breathe for physio with Jacky @ 11am and then hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch from Uncle Michael @ the Calamvaale Central bakery.
  • Looking forward to spending my most important hours of the day online and then reading Caesar for one  hour, before Annette takes me to the first Toastmasters for 2023!
  • Looking forward also to getting some dinner back from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN three DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee I've managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD 

No comments: