Thursday, January 5, 2023

Friday Post 450

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2174 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Our Toothless Enemy'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Learn To Manage Your Emotions'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Made For Adventure' and fifthly, the spam count for the week's twelve. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:20am; after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Falling asleep again, the next time I awake to relieve myself's 7:45am; I'm wondering how come dearest dad's not getting ready to leave for work? Then I decided he's prolly got today off and happily fall back asleep.
  • It's like 8:50am when PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around wakes me for another pot :P trip; soon, she lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and then chucks a cow @ me since my monthlies have arrived? 
  • After Peggy arrives, she knocks, says good morning, fifteen more minutes and leaves after Pearl nods @ her. Suddenly PIG mum comes and says get up now; Peggy's forgotten did she leave the stove on; you'd better go with her to check! Peggy quickly helps me up and I'm ready to leave but she says brush teeth and use toilet first. Then she says eat supplements first! I comply but warn if your house is burnt to the ground when we get there don't blame me. XD
  • Luckily the stove was off; I joke now you can shout me breakfast @ Maccas but instead Peggy invites me into her place and makes me a ham and cheese muffin, one hardboiled egg and a cup of tea white and two! She also brings Rex and Ellie inside for me to meet; I ask um, Rex doesn't look full German Shepherd? Peggy replies Australian Kelpie cross!
  • That done, Peggy drives us back to our usual Friday haunt (Calamvale Central) to buy pears, one box of cheap facial tissues and sushi before driving me home.
  • Took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted back out @ the gobbling :P table Peggy immediately made me one big mug of white tea with two sugars before seeing the little can of tuna on the benchtop and asking me do you think your mum left that for your lunch? When I reply yes she toasts it for me with double cheese and butters one side! :D I flip it butter side down in case PIG mum comes home and sees. XD
  • The parents came home (for lunch they had bahn mi) and PIG mum's gone swimming.
  • One I've used up the most important two hours of my day, I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and read Cobalt Blue for one hour. Wonder if PIG mum'll gimme my custard bun/my sushi roll for arvo tea?
  • Also wonder will dad take us out for dinner tonight? If not, hope I can watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 4th time!
  • Toms: getting my weekly sleep-in till 10am when Nisha will mind me until 2pm. Presumably going back to Calamvale Central for walkies and sushi buying. Will shower after getting home since I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Must remember to ask dad any table tennis @ church toms.
  • Anyways, looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea; will hopefully also finish Cobalt Blue!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: