Saturday, January 28, 2023

Saturday Post 453c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2787. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Three minutes after I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, PIG mum summoned me over for dearest dad's birthday cake!
  • Couldn't find any candles and silly dad was flipping the cake (which made PIG mum screech @ him XD and PIG mum hadn't even the time for icing but we took selfies and munched a slice each: yum!
  • Shortly after 9pm I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Since Aggie hasn't Whatsapped me, I'm presuming I'm not welcoming toms.
  • Peter Pie says I don't haveta attend the EGM toms so I'm presuming a pissy little lunch with dad @ Hungry Jack's/Maccas and then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for CHINESE food for dinner and gimme AONE bowl of rice to eat!!
  • Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: