Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday Post 450b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1877 and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'Go After The Lions'. Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • PIG mum left for badminton just when I got offline and asked her please for arvo tea and she told dad to chop up a yummy nashi pear for me. After I finished the pear I asked dad for two bikkies since PIG mum always gives me bikkies; instead, dad lopped off the head of his blueberry muffin and gave me that! 
  • After using the loo for one tinkle I returned online and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 7th time.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:22pm, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown beans, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato and five tiny chunks of beef dad dabbed with a dot of BBQ sauce. Oh, and one half corn cobbette speared with a chopstick.
  • Dinner was spooned down with half a bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefulst loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Wednesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: