Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wednesday Post 453b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4154. Ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! Also phew that clever PIG mum fixed the internet~ Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When Kathryn hadn't arrived by 4:15pm I rang CODA. Michelle replied didn't you know? She's not coming till 4:30!
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kathryn inside when she announced her arrival five minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Kathryn who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. While I washed myself, we chatted: she's only twenty-seven and moved into caring this year coz she was selling stuff before but didn't really enjoy it.
  • I had one tinkle before Kathryn flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Kathryn rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Elf's sock and one last one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy banana and another delicious mug of Chinese tea. Kathryn sat and massaged Ela for twenty minutes and then cleaned the bathroom. 
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles and then sat on the couch and happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's) for the 18TH time. 

  • Unsure why all the things I like recording have been pasted on the right, but hey. XD
  • After watching the news, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Waiting for dearest dad to return home from swimming and microwave our rice leftovers for dinner but wow: PIG mum's already come downstairs from pigland! XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone enjoys the public holiday toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

Seven's news read lowby Sharon Ghidella and Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I saw: Palaszczuk, Dry, Warburton, Kaydn (first name), Albanese (heard), Rowland, Sine, Inman (middle name), Spearim, Pendragon, Luhrmmann (heard), Bissell, Felim first name), Brumfitt, Calm, Jahdai, heard), Vigoma, Woiwod, Chilton, Hipkins (heard), Cullen, HandsMurdoch (heard), Molan, Maccullun Dobson, Bechwati, Goodsbank (heard), Pullar, Pliksova, Linnet, Hannify, Azareneka, Pegula, Sabalenka, Shelton, Kroehn, Riki, Maric, BattenHanuman, Pearson, Hain, Labuschagne (heard), Tsitsipas, Darragh (first name), Marinelli, Manickham and Ardern (heard). 71USc =1AUD. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report from Manly. Brisbane was 21-31 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-33. Sunrise 5:15am Sunset 6:45pm.

No comments: