Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday Post 452b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 7167 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • The MRI itself goes for about twenty minutes. During the noisy scan, I silently told God how much I hate Him and how disappointed with Him I am that He won't physically heal me. Apart that, I just happily listen to Linkin; sometimes you just feel angsty, you know? XD
  • After the MRI, two/three MRI technicians roll me onto a trolley (think that's what hospital beds are called?) and I'm wheeled back to MRI reception, where PIG mum's waiting for me.
  • I ask to use a bedpan but am instead directed to walk to the loo, located just beside me. Um, I thought I wasn't meant to stand upright after the MRI since my shunt's pressure settings might've changed?
  • The doctor that comes to reset my shunt's very young, only twenty-eight! He's from some region in China and speaks some Canto with a bad accent but said his incentive to attend Chinese language school was that he got to drink bubble tea afterwards! XD
  • Lol this young guy really didn't know what he was doing! @ one point he was looking @ his mobile; I asked him, um, are you Googling how to reset my shunt?? He laughed and replied no, just reading a manual. XD
  • in the end, he sent me to get x-rayed FOUR times before he was finally convinced that he'd readjusted my pressure settings correctly! XD
  • For lunch afterwards PIG mum and I just went down to the cafeteria: I got fish and chips (the fish tasted alright but the chips were awful) and PIG mum had a Thai beef salad. In return for nabbing one of the two fish fillets I had, she lemme have two small slices of beef.
  • After one more loo trip I hiked back to wait outside BIRU while PIG mum got the car. I'd texted Peggy last night saying I may be late and she'd replied take your time; now I texted her saying we were coming home and might be on time! Then of course we CRAWLED along the highway. >< Still! I arrived home with two minutes to spare. XD
  • Peggy had arrived when I got home and I took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Peggy who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Ela to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy nashi, three little chocolate Hello Panda bikkies and one warm mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was getting to read that dreadful book club novel for one hour; I reached pg. 325 @ 4:48pm (but it's a horrible book; one baddie just HANGED himself two pages earlier! ><), finished pg. 333 @ 5:12pm and finished pg. 350 @ 5:55pm. 
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for two more tinkles and then sat on the couch to watch the news (Seven's) for the 15TH time. All the things I like recording: Sharyn Ghidella read the news bulletin. All the interesting surnames I saw: Toyah (first name), Rimmer, Cordingley, Egginton, Petrie, Quinn. Ahearn, Burley, Chapman, Bleijie, Beale, Baldwin, Gyte, Hutchins, Kokkinakos, Navratilova, Djokovich, Tapper, Driver, Rochelle (first name), Purvinas, Couacaud, Cullen, Ford, Hermansen, Kadak, Aviet,Bechwati, Haythorpe, Correna (first name), Ley, Gauff Sewell, Narramore, Crosby, Scanlon, Djokovich, Lichfield, Tapau, Ponga, Ronaldo, Nolan, Kingsun, Kroehn , Loudon, Hoskin Canadi ,VanderjaghtMacron (heard), Cheney, Popyrin, Guaff, Fritzand Greenhalgh. 1US$ =69.02USc Alisa Bole read the sports report and Burt read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 21-29 today. Brisbane tomorrow: 19-28. Sunrise 5:11am sunset 6:41pm.
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: